The Total Submission of pansy Faggot

Saturday, August 12, 2006

So exposed and outed as a sissy

friday 8/11 pansy was at work when 2 Males and a Female came into the store. pansy was behind the counter when the Female said "I've seen you in some yahoo group?" pansy said "yes, Ma'am, this sissy is sure that you have Ma'am" "What's your name?" She asked "pansy Faggot, Ma'am" pansy replied. She nodded in recognition and ordered 'jimmy?' one of the Males to come to her. "This is pansy" She said speaking to the Male and pointing at pansy, "I want you to be as big a sissy queer as he is" the Male responded with a weak lisp "yeth, Mistweth". pansy rang up over $300 in cuffs, crops, gags, dildoes, and Transvestite videos, pansy was happy that 'jimmy' was going to have some fun. The Female asked if 'jimmy' could look at pansy, pansy stood up and She said "This is what you will become, you will no longer be husband". pansy realized this was a cuckold situation, and smiled knowing 'jimmy' would soon be a feminized sissy.

2 Comments:

  • At August 13, 2006 7:30 AM, Blogger obeah bitch boi said…

    OMG, that is hot! you're a star pansy faggot.

     
  • At August 16, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger sissy cindy said…

    Dear sweet simpering pansy faggot:
    as a fellow sissy let me be the first to say you're quite lucky -- to have someone leading you down the path to we truly belong. While I as a sissy prefer to serve dominant women and a feminized state, it would seem that you are truly making progress. does your master take requests for new photos? here's something that happened to me, years ago while serving a dominant girlfriend in college I was made to squat and pee in a lover's lane area, genes down, pink panties, and garter belt, pink stockings showing while in front of the car in the dark. when she heard my water running she turned on the high beams and below the hole and screaming out the window hey everybody look at the sissy making PP. I had started and found it hard to stop eventually wiping between my legs with the sissy I am pulling out my panties and my jeans and running back to the car. I never felt so deeply submissive as they did that moment.
    she also once made me Pee my panties in public.
    she also use permit me give her head in the back of a car, much like women had to do for the guys for a great many years.
    Would love to see photos of you in a similar position.
    best of luck in your ever deepening submission.
    hugs
    sissy cindy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home