The Total Submission of pansy Faggot

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

No chance to escape my sissy lifestyle


the news i recieved today just about seals my fate a sissy, my Mother and Sister were the only family members that spoke to me and were "okay" with my being a TS. my Master forced me to send an email, describing my new lifestyle choice, my name change from barbi Schaefer to pansy Faggot, my desire to never speak to them again and several pictures. i recieved an email this morning stating how i was giong to be cut out of the family will, and i would have no further contact with any family member.
so here i am, no family, no friends, a job at an adult book store and no chance to ever live a normal life. My Master has made it clear than He will now make drastic changes to my appearance, and enslave me deeper into submission, and further his control over me.

pansy Faggot

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home